Castle Of Chatters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Castle Of Chatters

The place where chatters go.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasper
I talk too much!
Yasper

Moderator requests Empty
PostSubject: Moderator requests   Moderator requests EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

If you're already a moderator
I can't hire you

Ive had so many requests that I thought this would be the easiest way to answer all of you.

If you want to know the reason----- ask Donald < his rule

oh and if you mod for the forums you cant mod on another site again ---- ask Donald < his rule.

Now please....if you want to become a forums moderator, please PM me an application. Note : the application must provide your Name, Sex, Age, Location, And Which Forum You Would Like To Moderate.

There is an easier way of becoming a forums moderator. Read below :

Go to groups. You should see a group called "Yasper's Clan" - Click on it. You should see the group's description and type and all the information. You should also see a button saying, "Join". Press that button. Congratulations, you just sent an application to join. I will choose if you can be a moderator or not - And if you don't become a moderator, please do not whine and annoy me, because I will ban you. If I've underestimated someone who wants to become one, please check with Donald, but he might ignore you too.

*sigh* please... we beg you members again - do not post mod requests. You will receive a warning the first time you do it. Second time, it's a ban.

please follow the rules and directions and give me a break.
Back to top Go down

Moderator requests
Page 1 of 1