Castle Of Chatters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Castle Of Chatters

The place where chatters go.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huhhh????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Premium Member
Premium Member
Kelsey

Huhhh???? Empty
PostSubject: Huhhh????   Huhhh???? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm sort of confused about how Yasper has over 1,000 posts and he's never even posted in the forums, besides Announcments and Are You New Here?. Is there some secret way of increasing posts????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Yasper
I talk too much!
Yasper

Huhhh???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huhhh????   Huhhh???? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Kelsey wrote:
I'm sort of confused about how Yasper has over 1,000 posts and he's never even posted in the forums, besides Announcments and Are You New Here?. Is there some secret way of increasing posts????????????????????????

You can might as well call me lucky, because after Donald created this site, like 10 minutes after he first created it, I registered even when he wasn't done. But he noticed, and offered me to be the 2nd founder of the site ( Administrator #2).

Both Donald and I worked on the site together. And just like everything else in Life, you will screw up and screw up again until you get it right. We kept deleting our own posts and editing our scripts (GUidelines, Rules - Everything ) until it was literally perfect. Donald was gone for a while as I worked on his site - so I pretty much have a high post number because of the posts the new users now cannot see, which were in time deleted. Is your question answered?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Premium Member
Premium Member
Kelsey

Huhhh???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huhhh????   Huhhh???? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Yes, thank you very much for clearing that out for me sunny
Back to top Go down
Yasper
I talk too much!
Yasper

Huhhh???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huhhh????   Huhhh???? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huhhh???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huhhh????   Huhhh???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Huhhh????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Of Chatters :: Castle Of Chatters :: Announcments :: Are You New? :: Suggestions, Comments, & Feedback-
Jump to: